Associate Professor, Co-Director of Neuroimaging Research
- B.S. in Physics (1987) - University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
- M.S. in Physics (1990) - University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
- Ph.D. in Medical Biophysics (1994) - University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario
- Postdoc (1994-1995) - Montreal Neurological Institute, Montreal, Quebec
- Fellow (1996-1998) - Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh
- 2004 - present: Adjunct Assistant Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry, U. of Pittsburgh SOM, Pittsburgh, PA.
- 2004 - present: Associate Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences, WSU SOM, Detroit, MI.
- 2005 - 2011: Graduate Faculty Member, Wayne State University School of Graduate, Detroit, MI.
- 2008 - present: Co-Director, Brain Research and Imaging Neuroscience (BRAIN) Division, WSU SOM
- 2008 - present: Interim Chair, Research Committee, Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences
- 2010 - present: Director and Graduate Officer of the Translational Neuroscience Program (TNP), WSU, Detroit, MI.
- 2010 - present: Tenure in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences, WSU SOM, Detroit, MI
- 2010 - present: Adjunct Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering, WSU, Detroit, MI
My research interests include the application of different in vivo MR methodologies to further the understanding of different psychiatric disorders including pediatric disorders such as ADHD and brain development.